Energy certificate variants            

German  |  EN  |   ARB

Customer service

0800 222 000 4 *

* free


Energy certificate variants

A basic distinction in energy consumption between ID card and passport requirements

Consumption-oriented energy pass

For the energy certification, energy consumption is sourced (eg, oil or gas) of the last three years and related to the usable space in the building. Times of the vacancy will be considered. The smaller the energy consumption of the building, the more is influenced by the behavior of individual users.

Demand-oriented energy pass

For this energy certificate energy demand of the building is determined by its condition (building materials, insulation, etc.). User behavior plays no role. Thus the energy consumption of the building can be compared to other buildings.

The demand-oriented energy pass is for smaller homes (up to four units), which were built before 01.11.1977 and not retrofitted and new buildings mandatory.